| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Perfection

Tuesday, January 22, 2008


Yeah, I'm still here, and hopefully I'll still be posting. My mood is just completely ruined by this story I just read... oh my god, why did I have to read that anyway? ugh. Now I don't even think I can finish my English homework. Well, that's hopeless anyway, I mean how can I write about a school life play when I don't even enjoy my school life? I have theme what so ever. And it's due tomorrow, typed. And yeah, I feel like my life is pretty messed up... Here's what I wrote so far, this is so stupid...

====
[The background looks like what it seems a corner in a school with an elevator nearby, some students passed by teasing each other. Suddenly, the elevator door opened. The Stage Manager, dressed as a detecive, stepped out looking at a piece of paper. He tripped over the pipes, but a student was kind enough to pick up his glasses for him.]

Stage manager: [cleared his throat and adjusted his glasses] Ahem, sorry to whisper around here. I'm here on a special assignment from the CIA, so everything is pretty secretive... Ok, maybe not the CIA, but it's from someone important enough. Anyway, an agent from the secret organization ASTROE is said to be posing as a student around this place called Hillsboro High School. No, I do not know what ASTROE stand for, but I'm pretty sure that I had narrow down this agent's "home base"... [grin] it is a little strange though for such an agent to lurk around a normal high school with about twelve thousand students in a two-story building...[a bell ring] uh-oh, this bell means one-hour free lunch period, better duck. [He chuckled softly and left the stage quickly]

====
Someone up there, give me some inspiration!!!

~~~~
Looking from: the stupid play
Feeling: stupid
Listening to: Rainy Day Men

Labels:



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 at 4:05:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)