| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

On a Clear Night...

Wednesday, January 23, 2008


I really don't get why this computer just won't put up the story I wanted...but at least I'm still reading. Just finished coloring my composition notebook/commonplace book/journal, it was kinda a waste of time. At least I had fun, but my real life is no fun at all. I freak out every time now that I hear words related to ISEE, test, project, recipe... My life completely lacks of fun. Oh, and not to mention the fact I'm getting cuts in my hand without even a clue of how I got them. This is getting creepy...eek! No, just kidding :P

Really out of things to say now, well at least I'm working on my story now. Or at least forced to, my friend is bugging me to continue it. Well, I'm glad that at least one reader that liked the story. And I'm so pathetic that I named all my characters after Greek god and goddess. But then again, Hermes is my favorite out of all the gods. :D Same goes with Athena, though I like Artemis equally. Ok, I'll make Artemis the name of major supporting character, I wonder who I'm going to model that after...um...

Well, here's the summary of the story:

====
Dedicated to the ever so elegant guardian of planet Neptune

Summary: A gloomy day inspired her composition as a gift for her musician friend, but the gift was never received. One digit difference on the postal code made the music sheet to arrive at his door. Coincidence, or is it fated? This is no accident, a tale started from a simply mistake on the mailing address.

====
Hopefully the story will turn out to be good, wish me luck! :D And someone up there, tell me what I'm going to do about that ISEE test, or something about my closing argument for Mock Trial!

I'll be waiting as I watch an episode of MKR, I cannot resist the urge to do so! (and bathroom... guess I drank too much...*sigh*)

~~~~
Looking From: FF.net
Feeling: stressed
Listening to: For Fruits Basket (full version)

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 at 4:22:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)