| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

That One and Only...

Tuesday, January 29, 2008


I AM OBSESSED WITH CLAMP!!! Why am I so easily obsessed with stuff? So now I'm holding basically every single work of CLAMP and trying to read them... Now I just found a obsession with Chobits... (Now I think I'm even more pathetic, I'm reading a story that's about robots and is definitely over rated...) it did have some deep message from that manga though. There isn't many fansite out there, oh at least at the point where I am. I'm reading a GERMAN fansite currently. Nope, don't really understand German. But since I spent a LONG time on German sites the time I was searching for stuff about Mermaid Melody, so now I'm pretty used to browsing around a site in a foreign language. So yeah. :)

Anyway, it seems like everyone is updating their story at the same time. I don't really know why, but it seems like it's either nobody updates their story, or they update at the same time. I'm having a hard time reading them all since I'm getting confused all over the place. (Not knowing what's going on, crossed it with other stories... yep, that sort of stuff)

Well, now I'm getting lazy again. It feels good when you don't have too much to do, but then again, I still get yelled at A LOT. Well, at least no more bid tests for a while. Wait... 0.o well, I don't think a bunch of application forms count, but they are still work

Off to watch Chobits, or searching for some stuff about Chobits...

~~~~
Looking from: world of Cephiro
Feeling: thirsty, and uncomfortable
Listening to: Blessing

Labels:



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 at 3:27:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)