Friday, January 04, 2008
“Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy. But it matters the most hold on and fight in times like these, when there seems to be no chance and victory seems impossible.” - Aino MinakoIt seems like the very first website I go everyday is the story site... guess I'm too obsessed recently... well at least another one of my fav. has updated, and it left another cliffhanger, again. Right now I really want to smack whoever invented cliffhangers in the face. Then again, that person is probably dead now. Oh well, I'll try time-space travel next time...
Finally it's Friday, though it's the last day of my winter break, well plus weekend and Monday. And haven't finish my homework yet, which is not a good thing... It's only 10 though, I still got a good 7 hours to work on them, if I don't have other business. (except I highly doubt that I won't...) Ok, I'll go work on them I guess, and my webs :D
~~~~
Looking from: The Chinese art next to the "teddy bear" painting
Feeling: sleepy
Listening to: A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson
Labels: rants