| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

The Celestial Legend

Friday, January 25, 2008


I really shouldn't have watched ep. 49 of Magic Knight Rayearth... I mean everything prevented me from watching it. First, the youtube won't play it, and nothing else on Veoh TV worked either. So I barely got a few scene from the story, and I just knew that it was a BAD mistake...Now I reached the ending, everything started out to work fine... Ugh. (That probably make no sense at all, but whatever)

Still, I guess this is a style for anime maker or something, but they tend to make the last episode of the series so emotional that the viewers would just go cry and complain about no more episodes too watch. I mean, come one, we know that this is the ending, so at least don't let us regret watching it and give us a good ending... Other wise, why does we even need to watch the last episode...

Now I think about it, I actually like the last episode of Mermaid Melody, but then again it really had absolutely NOTHING to do with the main plot of the story... (I mean, come on, it was a party, and who wouldn't enjoy a party episode. :D)

Finally it's Friday, I still wish that everyday is a Friday... actually I'm not really fond of this particular Friday, with the ISEE thing going on tomorrow. Still have no clue how am I going to be ready in anyway. Why can't I just attract Mono or something so I don't have to take it, I already got a cold alright... Ugh... I just can't be sick whenever I want to... (but I didn't meant to curse myself)

And I'll go review I guess, since there is nothing else fun to do now after dad took my flash drive. I'm relying on my flash too much...

~~~~
Looking From: Magic Knight Rayearth ep. 49
Feeling: weird
Listening to: Magic Knight Rayearth ep. 49

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Friday, January 25, 2008 at 4:03:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)