| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Ocean of Dreams

Thursday, January 31, 2008


I CAN"T BELIEVE THAT I MISSED HOUSE LAST NIGHT!!! Yeah, that sounds pathetic, but I'm that obsessed with House right now. And now to mention that I don't even know I'm so obsessed with it. I mean, the main guy who was so hot is gone now, I never really like House (the doctor) that much, and the only character I like a lot now is Thirteen (whatever her real name is). But, I'm still obsessed with that show. Well, I'll try to catch it on Youtube. I heard from my friends though that like they made ten miss-diagnoses though, great job House.



Video: Super Star - S.H.E.

It's going to be the Chinese New Year soon, so I'm listening to Chinese these days, well more specifically Mandopop. This song has a western version by Sweetbox: Chyna Girl, but it was preceeded by Super Star. I just read that on Wikipedia so year. I used to think S.H.E is just like any popular band going around, but guess I'm wrong since I loved their song, esp. Super Star. :D

Tsubasa is a weird series, well at least where I am now. What's with the re-use of other characters from other CLAMP work? I mean it's good to see loads of my old favorite characters like Chi coming back, but there really should be something new around here... Well, I'm still on like Volume 2, so guess I need read more first...



Too much to do these days, like work for example... I'm outta here...

~~~~

Looking From: Youtube

Feeling: drained

Listening to: the video above: Super Star - S.H.E.

Labels:



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Thursday, January 31, 2008 at 3:44:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)