| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Wounds...

Tuesday, December 18, 2007


Quotes from the fan fiction I just read, it's a nice story, and the address is here: Rising Darkness

“No matter how hard we fight to protect it, I suppose it’s impossible for peace to last forever.” -Mizuno Ami

“The Earth senshi did so much for us in our time of need that we should be leaping at the chance to return the favor." - Princess Kakyuu

“I wish we could say that our only purpose here is to fulfill the promise we made years ago that we would come back and visit one day, but that would be a lie.” -Taiki Kou

“Be careful, Princess Serenity. One day your precious guardians may not be around to protect you.” -Hecate

"I have faith in you, Usagi. I always have. And I always will." - Chibi-Usa

"Just because it can't be backed up scientifically doesn't make it impossible by default. After everything you've seen and experienced, don't you believe that anything's possible?" -Mizuno Ami

" . . . the rest of us are going to keep fighting everything that comes our way and keep hoping that one day our efforts will pay off and we WILL have peace, even if it doesn’t last forever.” -Tenou Haruka

“You know nothing of our powers! How could you[Hecate], when you use your powers to kill and destroy while we use ours to protect people?” – Kino Makoto

“It seems as if the universe is becoming more corrupt by the day.” -Queen Serenity

“. . . I should know. I’m supposed to be able to read the signs and be prepared for anything.” - Hino Rei

“. . . What good are our best interests if she[Usagi]’s dead? We may be our own people, but our duty is to protect her. We’re no good for anything else.” -Hino Rei

“How can you[Minako] tell me not to dwell on the past when that’s all you’ve been doing for the past six years?” –Yaten Kou

“Sometimes the deepest wounds are those that can’t be seen by the human eye.” - Mizuno Ami

and this is not a part of the quotes from the top of every chapter (as the above are, I skipped Chapter 2 though...), it's just particularly amusing for some reason...

Haruka groaned and sat back in her chair, looking warily down at her arm as blood flowed from it. “I’m glad too,” she said, glancing at Yaten’s pale face. “I don’t want that brat to know I’m keeping him alive.”
“Haruka-san, really,” said Ami, smiling slightly.
But Haruka had suddenly remembered something she was curious about, and she turned to look at Taiki and Ami. “It’s good you were able to make it here so quickly,” she said. “It’s pretty lucky you two were . . . together . . . when this happened.”
They both turned to her, eyes wide. “Er, yeah,” said Taiki, frowning. “Lucky.”
Kakyuu blinked. “What were you two doing together so late at night?”
Ami and Taiki both went red and began stammering.
“. . . not what you think . . .”
“. . . research . . .”
“. . . we only fell asleep . . .”
“. . . dozed off, really . . .”
“Okay, okay,” chuckled Seiya, “We get it.”
“No, you don’t,” said Ami, scandalized. “It’s not what you think.”
“Hey, what you two do together is none of our business,” Haruka grinned.
“We weren’t doing anything!” shouted Ami and Taiki together.
“And what about you, Tenou-san?” asked Taiki quickly, narrowing his eyes. “What were you doing strolling around Tokyo at eleven o’clock at night in the snow?”
This time it was Haruka’s turn to redden. She turned away from the two geniuses and looked at the tops of her shoes, muttering incoherently.
“What was that?” asked Seiya.
“Taking a walk,” mumbled Haruka.
“Why, whatever for?” said Ami innocently.
Haruka muttered again, looking quite uncomfortable.
“Does it have to do with Kaioh-san?” Taiki asked, smirking.
Haruka stared at him with huge eyes, opening and closing her mouth and stammering.
“Did you two have a fight?” asked Usagi, eyes wide.
Haruka could only glare at them. “This conversation is now over.”
“It may be over, but we’re not forgetting it happened,” said Seiya.

~~~~
Looking From: the Fan fiction World
Feeling: drowsy
Listening to: Nothing at All (Sailor Moon)

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 3:17:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)