| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Water Color or Oil Painting?

Saturday, December 01, 2007


Wow, this is the third entry of the day already. I don't usually post this much. But since this is new, it's not a surprise for me to keep playing with it. I wonder what kind of music they play on FM97.1, since the past 3 songs I just heard are hardly related...Wait, did I actually heard this right? They call themselves 97.1 the TOWER?

Well, I'm actually online now to research for the project on Buddhism. I was looking for a study guide, but so far the status is: zero. If I actually do find one, then my work will be finished because then I only need to make 25 copies of it. Well, guess life is not that easy, I'll have to start from scratch I guess...

This is probably really stupid, but I just realized that MicroSoft Frontpage actually help you with designing and building websites! It's pretty cool with all the template, even css! Yeah, I know I'm VERY slow...Well there are always things under my nose that I'm not aware of but extremely useful.

What in the world is the mom doing to out in the front yard??? Oh, she's moving the flowers from their pots to the ground. But I'm not really sure about the way she is doing it...how do you really do it anyway?

Ok, concentrating on the studies...

~~~~
Looking From: Study...very dark around
Feeling: weird
Listening to: FM 97.1 (the TOWER?)

Labels: , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Saturday, December 01, 2007 at 4:52:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)