| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Venus, Aphrodite...

Monday, December 10, 2007


I feel like that I'm going pretty crazy with reading manga these days, then again I only have like 7 more days till winter break. I really should focus on the study more. Ok, never mind, I'm pretty used to the not-cramming-for the-finals-until-the-last-two-days... I just realized that I have like 52 unread emails, maybe I should reply all the messagtes that first...

Guess it took me a LONG time to get through all my mails since it takes me to all those other place, from Facebook to Fanfiction.NET. Everybody seems to have a Facebook these days... Well, I'm done for now. Oh wait, still need to read the latest chapter of that story...

I'm seriously becoming an Astronomy freak these days, but then again it is VERY interesting. I think I might minor in that. It's fun learning about other galaxies or nebula and things, esp. since I'm obsessed with Sailor Moon Sailor Stars. After reading all five arcs of the manga, I don't dislike ChibiUsa that much like I used to, at least the manga Chibi-usa. I mean, all the pink cuteness from the anime just completely ruined my impression of her. I still dislike the prince in a way, just sorta. But, I have to say Naoko-senshi is really good at developing the characterization of heroes and heroines...

Since I'm on the subject of Sailor Moon, I need to go picture hunting again. For some reason, I just can't stop wanting more and more artwork from Sailor Moon... maybe that's partially why I'm getting picky on the manga I choose to read...

Still working on the third volume of Full Moon wo Sagashite. I have to say the Meroke in the manga lost her cuteness, I like the anime Meroko better. I'm still in the beginning of the story though :)

Providing the difference of Astrology and Astronomy as following:

"Astrology and astronomy are historically one and the same discipline (Latin: astrologia), and were only gradually recognized as separate in western 17th century philosophy (the "Age of Reason").
Since the 18th century they have come to be regarded as completely separate disciplines.
Astronomy, the study of objects and phenomena beyond the Earth's atmosphere, is accepted as a science and is a widely studied academic discipline. Astrology, which uses the apparent positions of celestial objects as the basis for psychology, prediction of future events, and other esoteric knowledge, is not widely regarded as science and is typically defined as a form of divination."
-- From Wikipedia

Ok, going back to work again...

~~~~
Looking From: Andromeda
Feeling: annoyed
Listening to: Because You Live

Labels: , , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Monday, December 10, 2007 at 3:02:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)