Friday, December 14, 2007
I feel like that I'm getting roasted. I have less than 24 hours to review for my semester final, and not to mention that there are like over 50 pages of work, and over 150 note-cards to make. I feel so stressed, except that I'm not really panicking. I mean, I had an artwork that is due today and a fill-in quiz in Human Geo, and I just decided that I was going to finish my story, "Cherry Blossoms" last night. I feel like that there is something wrong with me and my ability to determine my priorities. Oh whatever, I just want to get this over...At least I had lots of achievements on my manga reading. Finished the entire series of Sailor Moon, and the entire series of Sailor V. Still working on Full Moon wo Sagashite, I'm on Volume 4 right now. The anime and manga have loads of differences, especially in the tone of the mangaka. The anime is really cute and funny, while the manga was really serious with the loads of characterization. Both have good plot though. And I still need to download Volume 19-23 of Fruits Basket...
Don't really have much time to waste today, so going back to work. But I really miss House, four weeks without a new episode of House is torture...
~~~~
Looking From: Mercury
Feeling: stupid
Listening to: Full Moon wo Sagashite~Myself