Tuesday, December 04, 2007
I tend to start a post like whenever I have something in my mind, but ending up finishing them like 2 hours later. So I'm trying to not to end up like that on this entry. Here at Green Hills again for the regular Mock Trial meeting. Honestly I haven't touched the case in like 2 whole weeks, so I can barely remember anything anymore. Well, at least I can look it up here.Trying to make the 2 hours here as interesting as possible, so I actually came prepared with stuff to do today. However, now as I see it, it's probably not going to work. Well, whatever, I'll check on my "list" when I'm bored.
Going on picture hunting today again, this computer actually have the right click option. So I could probably go back and the pictures again...
Checking on the mangas also, I need to find the sailor moon manga online somehow... It' pretty hard for me to pick new manga now, since I am a picky reader and I go over the storyline of a manga story before I actually go over it. So yeah, it's getting pretty hard here.
Well, off to work. Just scanned the eighth volume of Fruits Basket, Tohru met Ritsu, the monkey! How can I skip such an important volume! I'm a monkey myself!
~~~~
Looking From: Green Hills (Are there any green hills?)
Feeling: plain
Listening to: Everyday (High School Musical)
Labels: Sailor Moon