Tuesday, December 18, 2007
1). It's multiply choice, so even if I'm not sure about the correct answer, there's always a 25% chance or even bigger, and sometimes you remember the answer from looking at the choices
2). Not to mention how bad my English teacher is at making multiple choices
3). It the languages, pretty easy, so yeah
Oh my god, I just can't watch episode 187 of Sailor Moon, it's just so funny... OMG, I don't think I can stand this much longer, meaning watching this episode without laughing out loud (I'm in a library remember?), my figures are already shaky. It's just so funny, especially with Usagi's funny expression and not getting the whole Seiya-her-Mamoru triangle, her disastrous catch with the softball practice, and everyone else's expression (Like how all four girls said "You'll see" to a confused Yaten not getting why they can't win the softball game, and how Rei said "It's a mess" haha) Well, guess I'll continue watching it :)
~~~~
Looking from: Youtube
Feeling: excited
Listening to: Sailor Moon ep. 187
Labels: anime, Sailor Moon, school