Saturday, December 29, 2007
Yes! A new style for the new year... although I hate the pinkish background and everything. The lime green template hurts my eyes for some reason, and I'm not sure about an orange-ish color... Guess I'll be working on the layout of this site tomorrow. Well, I got myself some work to do, beside all the stories to write...Ok, I ran out of things, I'll read HTML instead...
Some random quotes from that one story I cried after reading it(the ONLY one in history!):
Story link:Glowing Stars
Resplendent rays of the sun dying everything gold, as if a shimmering cloak enveloping harsh reality. But that was the ways of young loves, from Romeo and Juliet, to the first time you fell for him. Infatuation blinding truth, tender words meant forever love, head over heels they fell, not caring for the world. For nothing in the world matters except for he; for nothing in the world matters except for she. The bittersweet poison of Cupid's arrow, stinging and entwining two souls. And if he may inquire in a small voice, "Would you do it again? Fell into that dream again?" And you would answer yes, for life is but a dream.
Given: Yaten loves Minako
Minako loves Yaten
She has to go, and he has to stay
Prove: they can be together
Roses are so red and my heart was too
But now it's always violent because I had the blues
Suddenly you kiss me make me want to kiss you too
But everything is changing is all because of you
Setsunakutte Ii.
Answer machine: hi, if you are a burglar, we are at home cleaning our weapons. Otherwise it's safe to leave your message after the beep. (Mumblings. 'What kinda message is that Seiya?''Seiya no baka' 'lemme at that machi...')...BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP...
By now the girls found Minako, the girl who had just screamed with all her might and faith and now...
"Minako-chan..." Usagi whispered.
"No...leave me alone." Minako turned away and ran.
Anywhere but here. She thought. You can cry when you get home. Anywhere but here.But she couldn't hold it. That hurt, rejection...from the bottom of her heart.
Minako collapsed against silver barbed wires.
He saw her...she swear it, his green eyes, right in hers.
He turned away, just like that...
Minako felt her face wet. She shivered against the wind. So small...so small and insignificant she felt. He turned away...away from her.
And the worst part of all that is, she deserved it, she deserved it all. Fingers entwining the wires, she rests her head against them, as if trying to regain some sort of sanity.
But she couldn't. So instead she cried, she cried and cried and cried and cried...A little strange girl in pajamas, crying her heart out. But she didn't care, She just...cried.
Then she felt a hand on hers, against the barb wires.
"Gomen ne...Mina..." the voice was scratchy, but familiar, so so familiar.
She turned around and faced two green eyes. Two green eyes.
She fell into him.
"I'm so sorry..." he whispered, silver tears fell from his own eyes.
Minako couldn't say anything, she just held him in her arms, trying to retain the feeling in her mind...was it a dream?
He turned to look at her now. Fixing his eyes in her, "don't cry...onegai...you'll make me cry..." Unfortunately, that only made Minako cry harder. So much emotion build, so many years with a forbidden fate.
Yaten kissed her eyes gently, letting her tears stain his lips. Wanting to spare her pain and perhaps his own. And they just sat there for awhile, in each other's arms, embracing in both pain and love...
"I love you." He whispered to her ear ever so softly.
Yeah, I fell for the last two paragraphs, it might looks weird without the whole story. It's like one of the few best stories I've ever read. *bow*
I am starving...*stomach grumbles*
~~~~
Looking from: in front of the "Teddy Bear" painting
Feeling: hungry
Listening to: Waiting on the World to Change - John Mayor
Labels: rants