| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Racing Against Time

Tuesday, December 18, 2007


Yeah I lied about not posting in a while, and yes, I cannot resist the temptation of not posting while I have so many thoughts... So yeah. Another cursed Tuesday, first I left my purse in English and did not realize it unless 2 periods later. Then I realized that I left my bus fare in the coast pocket that I wore YESTERDAY. Now I realized that my cell phone is in the same place. So obviously I have no idea how in the world I'm going to get home today. Thank god that I have Mock Trial at five, at least I can use a phone over there, or at least borrow a cell phone from anyone there...

Well, since this library can display Chinese, so I went on my friend's blog again, and I also found out that some friend of hers is pretty obsessed with Case Closed! Man, I haven't seen that anime since ages, though I can still remember its plot clearly and I still love it. It was pretty scary for me though (uh, last time I watched the show, it was in 3rd grade, so yeah, consider a younger me...), every time when Conan solve the case, there's this pretty scary image going on. Basically I would miss half of an entire episode, just because that I'm afraid to see those images. *sigh* It was a good show though.

Well, half day starts tomorrow, (so does exams... :(:() but at least no SSA, and no brunch. I didn't get why in the world they thought up the idea of forcing us to stay for 15 minute after 3 hours of exhausting exam and eat BRUNCH????????

~~~~
Looking From: the cursed mirror
Feeling: tired
Listening to: Full Moon wo Sagashite~Myself (I just stumbled on that one, the player is just going through the list on my MP3)

Labels: , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 2:48:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)