Monday, December 03, 2007
I failed myself again, this is totally stupid, but I'm suppose to hate Mondays. Why am I having a good Monday? This is not normal, although I do believe that I'm now having bad Tuesdays instead of Mondays. Oh well, this is stupid and pointless anyway. I'm not a person who actually browse around the news sites, but guess what? I actually did today! Maybe if my Human Geography teacher did have a current event test tomorrow, I won't actually fail. Well, the news I just read are not really the last minute or BREAKING or anything. It's about the British teacher is released after the "teddy bear incident" in Sudan. Honestly, I have to say that the culture thing is WAY too complicated, and it just ALWAYS has to involve some politics in it. I heard that the whole thing started just because the secretary of the school had a grudge with this teacher and wanted to get rid of her. Don't know if that's true or not though...it's complicated enough, glad it's over.Wow, I started this like two hours ago, but then I went picture hunting. It's so weird how I thought I already dug up like the entire Sailor Moon picture gallery. That was definitely a mistake. I'm just going through some manga scans, and I already saved like 50 good ones. It's kind of annoying because this computer doesn't have the right click option and sometimes the save button just won't pop up. Ugh! Well, I'm actually mainly hunting for the gesture drawings. I'm looking for a good pose or two. And now I'm wondering about where I could find the Sailor Moon English mangas...
So need to go to the library page, need to hold the fifth Harry Potter movie, and check whether there is any chance that they bought the seventh volume of Mermaid Melody or the eighteenth volume of Fruits Basket.
I swear this Sailor Moon site that I'm on right now, has the weirdest collection of music! And finally one that I heard of! It's "Moon Revenge."
~~~~
Looking From: the lake
Feeling: imaginary
Listening to: collections of Sailor Moon songs
Labels: news, Sailor Moon