| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Only a Memory Away… parting is not the hardest part...

Sunday, December 16, 2007


Guess school work is completely stressing me out again…*sigh* Well, it's the time of the date. Semester final is the coming week. Guess there'll be no Posting until the end of the week, though I might come to the blog again to post a few complaint or gaining of new information. I highly doubt that though since I'll be full concentrating on the studies. Guess I'm ditching the fictional world for a whole week…

Then again, I won't completely ditched, cause that won't be me anymore. :)

~~~~
Looking From: Hades (Read to much Greek Mythology yesterday)
Feeling: drained
Listening to: Unbroken - Missy Higgins (finally not an anime song ;))

Labels:



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 5:16:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)