| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

News on House

Saturday, December 01, 2007


Browsed around theWikipedia pages again lately, and I discovered something interesting: "Thirteen" from House M.D.'s real name is Remy Hadley. According the ballet on episode 5 (I believe), "Mirror Mirror", it was the only name that was not already revealed and assigned to the other characters on House. I wonder about the accuracy of this news though, loads of productions have a hard time deciding on the character's name. Even Sailor Moon, I heard that Usagi's English Dub name was Victoria on one of its early commercials instead of the final name, Serena. Well either way, I'm still very happy that "Thirteen"'s staying on House's team, whatever her real name is. I'm already accustomed to this nickname thanks to House's "naming system".

As for Amber ("Cutthroat Bitch"), her leaving was both a relieve and a loss. I'm partly happy that she is no longer a threat to the other members on the team, and after all her little "unable-to-lose" attitude did annoy me greatly throughout the show. Except at the end, for some odd reason, you just grow fond of her after all the episodes. After all her character was portrayed so clearly in these nine episodes, better than any of the other fellows I could say. It is a bit sad after you've already know her character so well. Well, although it was obvious that she was going to be fired in the last episode "Games"...

Keller told me that she heard from her source that the actor of House(Hugh Laurie) haven't work with the actor of Chase (Jesse Spencer) nor the actress of Cameron (Jennifer Morrison) for sometimes. I'm a bit worried. I mean, Cameron and Chase were my favorite characters of the show and one the original reasons I continues to watched the show. So I really hope that they'll come back on the January episodes. Although it sorta seem logical for them not returning. After all, they are not on House's team anymore, which is what this show mainly focus on. I guess it's pretty hard to find a position now for both of them. But still, I hope to see them on the screen again, so guess I'll be watching for the news...

And the newJanuary episodes still belong to Season 4. There are only 9 episodes aired on so far, so no way they are ending the season with only 9 episodes. I'm looking forward to see House's new team in action this coming January, but I'm still annoyed that there will not be any new episodes this month. Well, I guess it'll be good for me to focus more on the studies though, since I've got quite behind lately. *sigh*

~~~~
Looking from: Study, with the bright sunlight
Feeling: peaceful
Listening: Full Moon o Sagashite~New Future (Karaoke)

Labels:



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Saturday, December 01, 2007 at 1:03:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)