Sunday, December 16, 2007
Then again, I am still wasting time. I mean if I have time to finish reading half of the Classic Mythology book and two volume of Crossroad, then surely I'll have more time to finish my Human Geo note-cards or at least had done some test corrections. Yet, that's a part of the past that I cannot make up… Why, just why can't I concentrate more?
I'd love to see the sun shine though my room again, yet the sun already passed, and afternoon is already over. Time flies by, what can I do anyway…The only thing that makes me a bit happy now is that Crossroad is a pretty good manga. I like the plot so far, sort of. Well, it's pretty weird that a woman would just randomly pick up stray kids and take them home and then leave them together for some random guy. It's pretty complicated. I wonder whether this pair of siblings would actually fall in love together… (Hmm, need to consult Wikipedia again...) They are not really blood related, though they are "legal" brother and sister on paperwork. I just hope that I don't get too obsessed with this manga. I seem to be fairly new, or is it?
Well, I better go back to my never-ending note-card making… *sigh* My room just suddenly feels like a jail-cell
~~~~
Looking From: my jail-cell
Feeling: blank
Listening to: Full Moon wo Sagashite~Myself (Karaoke)
Looking From: my jail-cell
Feeling: blank
Listening to: Full Moon wo Sagashite~Myself (Karaoke)