| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Looking up to the Sapphire Sky, I Wonder:Where is the Galaxy that He Lives on?

Saturday, December 01, 2007


Oh my god, it's the month of December! That means I have the biggest pile of work, and loads of shopping to do. The only thing good about this month is the Christmas holiday and the winter break. Other than that, everything else is completly disaster! The beginning already sucked, like I have a huge Religion project to do, and so many homework to catch up (like on my notes), oh and not to mention the 9-week test next week and the semester final a week later. I have no idea how in the world I'm going to pass this month... Well, there's always a way I guess.

Now the complaints are over, I guess I need some happy news here. Oh! I changed the avatars last night! :) I was at "the Lab" until like 11PM last night, so I did more research :) I think now I have 220 of them in total. It took me FOEVER to re-assign the names though... Well, at least this blog is going to have a unlimited amt. of pictures on here, another thing that's better than Livejournal.

I think there is some serious problem with the time of this computer, because I am not posting at 1:49 AM. I was definitely sound asleep! I so need sleep right now...

Really want to watch some more anime now, I think I have seen half of all the episodes of Full Moon wo Sagashite now. Thanks to the one Friday night when I was REALLY bored. Still need to finish writing the Sara article, it's taking me a long time. Well, that's mainly because I have to much other things to do, life is too busy! I don't know why, but I just have too much to complain today...

Well, off to do my Religion project. Can't believe I have make 25 copies of it! I mean come on, why can't I just save a copy of everyone on a COMPUTER so we won't kill more trees and get me more troubles?

The mom just bought some 14K gold dinningware, guess we are all pretty happy. :) Now this is pretty random...

~~~~
Looking From: Study, yet again
Feeling: chilly
Listening to: Unbroken (From Charmed)

Labels: , , , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Saturday, December 01, 2007 at 11:38:00 AM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)