| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Looking up at the Milky Way...

Wednesday, December 05, 2007


It is kind of hard to read two manga at the same time, but good news! I just found both Full Moon wo Sagashite and Sailor Moon manga to read online! :) And they are in the "Alone at Midnight" list at right. *Happy* Although it'll be time to leave soon, but it is really great that now I can finally accomplish my projects :):) Plus, there's always tomorrow, so yeah...

Now, I need to look up the news...eh...not much, well at least not that important to me, just some more shooting and more random news on celebrities...So yeah, not fun. Nothing is really new today, no "breaking" news, no new email, no new fanfiction to read...

I just realized that I picked Chapter 30 of Full Moon wo Sagashite to read out of randomness... why in the world did I chose to read that first? I mean I had long discovered that the website had the entire manga available, not just Chapter 30. But why am I still reading it instead of starting from Chapter 1? Weird...

Oh well, continue on... today is pretty boring, and not to mention that I hate the pants that I'm wearing now... Why can't school allow jeans anyway?

~~~~
Looking From: Saturn
Feeling: bored
Listening to: Because You Live - Jesse McCartney (very random...)

Labels: , , , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, December 05, 2007 at 4:52:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)