Friday, December 07, 2007
Finally it's Friday, another week passed, and a lot more stuff to do... Well, at least I could sleep in for the next two days :) sort of... Anyway, I just read more about astronomy :) and I get to know that I'm in a perfect position to see the next total lunar eclipse! It will occur on Feburary 21st, 2008. The picture provided will tell it all... Although I really want to see the next total solar eclipse, it's much more fun to see how the sky darkens in the middle of the day. Too bad I'm not in the perfect zone, but you never know where you will be. Well, it occurs on August 1st, 2008 I believe. I could go to China and see the Olympics O.o But I don't think that I would spent like a thousand bucks on a plane ticket just to see a solar eclipse. Well, it happens every year anyway, hopefully I'll get to stumble on one sometimes. :) Well, that was interesting learning about astronomy again... sort of. Anyway, just finished the 18th volume of Fruits Basket, loads of things happened. I plan to download volume 20 today. Although I already know what happened at the end of the story, but it's still fun to go through the story again :) Maybe I should download volume 23 instead...
Haven't watched anime in awhile, now I can't even remember which episode I was on. Well, I could just download the whole series, except that is just going to invade all my RAM. Really need to upgrade the computers, stuff updates so quickly these days. I haven't got Office 2007 yet, planned to get it on Christmas, then again, the TI-89 Titanium was already on the list. Guess I'll cross one out I suppose...
Sleepy, didn't work at all last night, ended up reading like 4 volumes of manga instead, although it did take sometimes to unzip those 2GB worth of files... the files can't stay on my computer any longer than the coming Wednesday, or else I'll run out of RAM since I'm downloading more manga. Then again, I'll just burn 3 CDs to store them. At least now I actually have a copy of the ENTIRE series...
Latest volume finished: Volume 6
~~~~
Looking From: Uranus
Feeling: sleepy
Listening to: Full Moon wo Sagashite~Myself
Labels: astronomy, holiday, manga
