| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

I Stand Alone

Wednesday, December 05, 2007


Finally I found the place to read the Sailor Moon manga online without downloading! The page is on the right column somewhere...Well, I finished volume 2 last night. I still plan to download them all though, it has a good storage of pictures. And at the mention of pictures, I still need to finish my picture hunting...except I'm on the computer with no right clicking again today...

Usual study group meeting today, honestly I have to say that the efficiency might not be that high, but it is fun to learn Human Geo with friends , well at least I could get some stuff in my head, sort of. Religion test Friday, kinda prepared. The religion project totally sucked. I mean we didn't do that bad, but everyone is just lack of organization I guess. Then again, we only have like 4 days to put the whole thing together...

Anyway, the art class is actually making me happy today! I can't believe the first draft of my color pencil sketch actually passed, since Ms. N was so strict about realistic drawings, and especially no manga style. *sigh* Ms. P is the same too. But, I actually got passed. It's this drawing modeled after Usagi (Sailor Moon) lying on a moon. I think that since I became addicted to Sailor Moon, I'm slowly becoming a astronomy freak. Oh well, but I just love to see the pictures of the different galaxies, planets, Nebula, blah blah blah...

Ok, I need to print out my test for test correction, and for some odd reason, I lost my etching somewhere, maybe at home? though that is actually not a good news...

Wait, I need to look up news...

~~~~
Looking From: The Moon
Feeling: tired
Listening to: Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson

Labels: , , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, December 05, 2007 at 4:13:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)