Monday, December 31, 2007
So this is the last entry of the year! Wow, can't believe that 2007 passed so quickly, at least for me. Except I really have nothing to day right now, my life is pretty boring... I think I still have to do homework on New Year's, *sigh* life sucks. And this stupid computer just won't upload the new header on here. It's the same picture, just a different size... Oh well, I've always wanted to kick this computer for ages.Anyway, doing some research on the planets today :) I think I want a website dedicated to planet Venus, and maybe planet Uranus or Neptune. That all depend on the rate of my researcher, since I'm pretty busy lately and with the moms yelling after me all the time to prepare for the ISEE. *sigh* I don't even want to switch school. Well, I might as well go sigh up a website, and read the new story I just open.
Life is too boring here...
~~~~
Looking from: a flat monitor
Feeling: bored
Listening to: a play list
Labels: rants