Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Went on my friend's blog just now, it's just so hard to remember the URL, so now I have it right next to me on the link list...Guess her life is as eventful as it is here, even though we are like 4,000 miles apart. Although it is weird that her school would organize a trip for them to walk freaking 11 km to get somewhere. I mean come on, it not like people don't walk all day and they just need to get excised by walking 11 km straight...Then again, we kinda are lazy here, I mean we even drive our car to places just outside our circle and instead of walk to there. And like the only walking I get ever day was the hallway and the trips to get on and off the city bus. I guess I am getting lazy, except I won't excise myself up by walking 11km to somewhere...
Ok, I don't know why I just spent two paragraph talking about walking 11 km, but it is usual to me. Well, I guess after moving here for three years, it is pretty uncommon for me to know that my friend in China are still walking 11 km for a school trip... Well, life is pretty different between the to places. I mean I only need to take six subjects in an entire year while they do like twenty. Although we go a lot harder than they do, but it is a lot of subject to study with. It's pretty complicated I guess, but still I don't regret not going back at all...
I didn't know that NFL player Sean Taylor was shot, well then again, I just don't watch the news at all, and especially not sports news. Well, if that wasn't the headline of CNN, I probably won't notice at all. I don't even know why I'm paying attention to news lately...Let's see, what else is the headline of day... So Bush is saying that Iran is dangerous now, okay... not that I really care that much about world event...or politics...
Well, still need to download the tests for Human Geo, and picture hunting...an what else?
~~~~
Looking From:Between the tall shelves
Feeling: complicated
Listening to:Believe In Love (Instrumental) ~ Sailor Moon