| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

To the New Year, New Future...Protect those with dreams...

Monday, December 31, 2007


Guess this is probably the last entry of year 2007! But my life is still boring, read so many stories today. Now that I think about it, that’s all I did today, read, well besides the hours when I ate and did a part of the Human Geo homework (so boring that anyone would fall asleep). Anyway, read a pretty good Sailor Moon story just now. I guess people are starting to take an interest in Andromeda, since this is like the third story I read that relates the Andromeda galaxy. After all, it is the closest galaxy next to our own…

I think my French is improving! *clap hands* slowly, but at least I don’t have much trouble understanding the basics. Meaning I could understand I can actually understand what the author is talking about if I stumble on a French page, well I’m proud of my self :) That’s something to be happy about during the last day of this year…

It would be fun to stay up all night today, but I’m pretty sure that I can’t do it. I’m just not that kind of person to stay up all night, I’m pretty sure that I’ll be sound asleep by 12, even if I try to make myself awake. I wonder how much caffeine I need in order to do that, well I do have like a whole bottle of coke, a bottle of coffee beans, and 4 bags of tea… This is completely random, but I like the font Verdana now, it actually looks good when you are typing at a 10.5px size. Or it’s just because that I’m completely weird right now…

Some quotes from the story I just read, it’s really good :)
Story address:
Andromeda Prophecies

====
“It’s Yaten. Mina’s taking a shower right now.” the voice replied, Rei’s mind at once going into overdrive. ‘Mina’s in the shower? Since when did Yaten start calling Minako-chan ‘Mina’, exactly? And what where they doing that meant she’d have to take a--‘ Rei’s face took on an odd expression, her cheeks going slightly red as she groaned inwardly, ashamed of her own thoughts. ‘By the gods Rei Hino, get your mind out of the gutter!’

====
“They only get hurt because of you. Don’t come near us anymore!” Mars spat, the pair of them turning on their heels and stalking away, their transformations undoing as they disappeared into the distance. While they were only dimly aware of the irony as it had been Healer and Maker who said that before as they took Seiya away from Usagi, at that point they were too angry and worried to care.

====
“Oh god, Minako...” Healer choked as she fell to her knees in despair, only able to watch as the unconscious blonde was carried away from her by Rei and vanished in the distance. Beside her, Maker chuckled sadly as she looked over at where Sailor Moon and Fighter were huddled together, the ground around them looking like a lightning storm had passed over it. “Now we know how it feels...” she said slowly, trying to stop herself doing something she’d regret later.

====
"If this is their idea of payback... it's not funny...” Healer whimpered, her eyes still fixed on the point where Rei and Minako had disappeared from her sight.

====
“Daijobu, Chibi-Usa-chan.” the frail girl [Hotaru] replied, patting her on the head and smiling kindly. Breathing a sigh of relief, Chibi-Usa looked around at the rest of the Senshi as they all dropped their transformations now that the Andromeda Senshi had yet again left, her gaze falling on the three Starlights lastly. Usagi couldn’t fight back a gasp when she saw the recognition in Chibi-Usa’s eyes as she ran towards Seiya, jumping into his arms with a happy shout.

“Papa!”

This got everyone’s attention, a now recovered Haruka noticeably reeling as she looked from Usagi to a dumbfounded Seiya, who’s attention was fixed on the young girl he was now holding.

“What?”

Seiya was not the only one who didn’t know what to say. All of a sudden the whole group stopped, staring at the ten-year-old Chibi-Usa, total silence falling throughout the small space despite the fact it held thirteen people. A graveyard could easily be said to have been noisier than that tiny expanse of concrete enveloped by darkness in the grounds of the college.

====
At any other time, the rest probably would have laughed at the two who at the time sounded like an old married couple, but considering the situation it didn’t seem such a good idea. Rei, who seemed to have passed the shocked phase, was now crossing into the anger phase herself. Luckily for Seiya, he was not her target this time.

“USAGI! YOU’VE GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!’

====
Again, this never makes much sense when I just paste random quote and parts of story here, but they are just a few favorite moments that I would check back and worth reading again with. :) I just love those storys, well when they are good

Oh and new quotes from
Rising Darkness, I don't even know why I still bothered to go and retrieve them, oh well...

====

“I’ve always been different from the others. I was alone from the start.” – Aino Minako

“Usagi-chan’s head may not be screwed on very tight, but her heart’s in the right place.” – Kou Yaten
====

And that's it for my last entry :) Happy New Year to the World!
Yay! It's going to be 2008! For some reason, I feel like that I've been waiting for the year of 2008 since forever...

~~~~
Looking from: The New Year!
Feeling: happy
Listening to: the sound of a computer working, but no music... Happy New Year though! :D

Labels: , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Monday, December 31, 2007 at 9:39:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)