Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Well, I thought I had to change to another computer in order for more minutes. Guess I don't have to now since I was just granted 30 more minutes. This is one reason that I don't like this computer...why do I have to be limited with only 1 hours? I like the Vanderbilt computers much better, I get unlimited time AND printing...Well, after all, it is an University...Some friend of mine is REALLY obsessed with Hilary Duff, it's like all I see on her blog are stuff related to Hilary Duff. Well, I do have all sorts of anime stuff on here too, but at least it's more than one thing. Ok, that doesn't help at all. Guess we are both obsessed with stuff... (And I admit that I'm more obsessed!)
Guess I failed the picture hunting mission, and the manga hunting mission. I just have too much to do on the Internet! ok, that was a lie, since if I would rather be bored by the news... Well, guess I'll go and do those then. I don't even get why, but it's just getting REALLY REALLY hard to pick new mangas... I would definitely prefer shojou, but then I want a really good storyline too... maybe that's why I should just stay with the magical girl genre...
Well, going back to work. Honestly, this library does NOT have enough heat turned on!
~~~~
Looking From: The Land of Blog
Feeling: freezing
Listening to: whatever Hilary Duff music that is on my friend's blog, that song reminds me of "Not as We" by Alanis Morissette.