| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

The Elysion Dreams... (I think this is a good name for my future website, and as always, this is random title)

Saturday, December 29, 2007


I am an anime and manga junkie, did nothing today but read manga, 9 volumes of them. Yep, W Juliet is a funny story, and still hate Full Moon wo Sagashite’s ending. I don’t even get why I am so obsessed with them, can’t find a reasonable answer in my mind. And seriously, I am way too obsessed with fictional characters; my whole life is too revolved around the fictional world. This is the weirdest new year ever, I have no idea what’s coming for me in the year of 2008.

The quiz said that my soul is painted blue, there must be something wrong. I’m the last person to have the characteristics of patience, coolness, calmness. Well, that’s sorta right; well the wisdom part is definitely right. And my element is water? I always thought it was air… well, water is not a bad thing, I always liked water a lot. I’m retaking this quiz anyway; there is just that great possibility for me to miss read questions.

My Results:
Blue

our soul is painted the color blue, which embodies the characteristics of peace, patience, understanding, health, tranquility, protection, spiritual awareness, unity, harmony, calmness, coolness, confidence, dependability, loyalty, idealism, tackiness, and wisdom. Blue is the color of the element Water, and is symbolic of the ocean, sleep, twilight, and the sky.

Now I got yellow. Ok, at least it’s the right element this time, but do I really have the characteristics of joy, happiness, optimism, idealism, gold, hope, liberalism, sociability, friendship, death, courage, intellect, confidence, communication, travel, movement, attraction, persuasion, and charm? This is the weirdest thing to do at 8PM at night. But I’m really REALLY bored since I can’t have my laptop to play Sailor Moon: Another Story. Although I suck at playing RPG, but man, I still love that game. (Except it’s way too long) Stuck on this stupid computer for at least 2 hours now, at least this is better than no computer…*sigh*

My Results:

Yellow
Your soul is painted the color yellow, which embodies the characteristics of joy, happiness, optimism, idealism, gold, hope, liberalism, sociability, friendship, death, courage, intellect, confidence, communication, travel, movement, attraction, persuasion, and charm. Yellow is the color of the element Air, and symbolizes the sun, grain, and the power of thought.

I need a new look for this blog, after all it’s another year. Agh, I hate new years now for some reason. Why does time just has to fly that quickly? And where are all the scientists who are developing time machines? Well, I’m no longer asking for a time machine though, I’m asking for a miracle this year. (and who knows when that’ll come true? It’s a bit better than the time machine though…) I think I read too much on fanfiction.net these days. After reading that 25 chapter story yesterday and spending the whole day on that website, my brain hasn't functioned correctly ever since. *another sigh*

I really like this song, "season of love"... Rent is a nice movie, although I watched it in Wellness class after talking about STDs for like 2 whole weeks, completely killed the mood. Ugh, Wellness, the horror, that is the last class that I ever want to sit in again...
Now, working on the layout of this thing... and some more random stuff...

~~~~
Looking from: a desk with a computer on? (at least this is where the physical me is, but my mind is in the "Land of the Bored")
Feeling: bored
Listening to: "Season of Love", and now "Bad Day"

Labels:



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Saturday, December 29, 2007 at 8:45:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)