| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Dreams, Hopes, Destiny...It's a New Year!

Monday, December 31, 2007


Guess that is NOT the last entry of the year, after all I do have the time to post my New Year’s resolution on here :) Well, here it is:

2008 New Year’s Resolution

1. Stop acting stupid all the time, think before act
2. Achieve all my “great goals”
3. Find what’s in my life
4. Master my inner self, the art of Feng Shui
5. Continue my “Manga/Anime revolution”
6. Get my websites together
7. Be a happy person
8. Master the art of astronomy and astrology
9. Master the way of school
10. Own exclusive collections of stuff
11. Figure out my money-earning major, and my interesting minor (*sigh*, the cruel world)
12. Making another effect at achieving perfection…
13. Any try on the time machine theory? And I’ll always debate with whomever that does NOT believe in the fourth dimension and time
14. Take all my interests on a further step
15. I will grow!!!!! (Oh yeah…)
16. I’ll be still obsessed with fictional characters
17. This blog still exist and is updates by the end of the year
18. I still write in my journal by the end of the year
19. Have enough money to by another domain
20. Learn another language

Yep, I like to keep the number at 20, though I don’t think I can achieve some of them, like No. 15, depends on my genetics, or No. 10 since I haven’t figure out what the “stuff” indicates. (Though I’m pretty sure they are about my obsessions again…) And again Happy New Year!

Oh my god, I really wish that I can throw this computer to the South Pole now, or better, the Andromeda galaxy. My first item on my next year’s Christmas list is: a laptop!

It’s only 10 50 now… 1 more hour and 15 more minutes to go… then I can hear the New Year’s bells :D

~~~~
Looking From: the New Year’s Bell :D
Felling: excited
Listening to: I Stand Alone (can’t believe I chose this song out of all the hundreds of anime songs I have, well it’s Sailor Venus’s)

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Monday, December 31, 2007 at 10:52:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)