| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Missing Pluto...

Thursday, December 06, 2007


This entry was not originally named "Missing Pluto", (in fact, it was the earlier post, and this entry was entirely inspired from it.) but I changed it so the title would be more relevant to the content of the post. I really hate the fact that Pluto is no longer considered a planet, especially because of Sailor Moon, it's so sad to be reminded every time that there used to be 9 planets in the Solar System. Pluto used to be the 9th member of the Solar System for a long time, and basically all the works still said that there are 9 planets in the Solar System, and including models and illustrations. I wonder when they first said that Pluto is now a dwarf planet, do they actually go to every single museum that existed and took the 9th "ball" of the Solar System model?
Wikipedia page: Pluto

That was all I planned to say, but now remembered that I forgot this in the last entry: laser printers are absolutely awesome. I printed out this entire blog last night using a laser printer, and it just look better than any other kind of printer :)

Went to news sites again, not much happened today, just more on the mall shooting yesterday. Guess nowhere is really safe...So malls are targeted now, I wonder whether I should continue to go to malls. Wait, that's a lie, I rarely go to malls, somehow I found it boring. Everywhere pretty much becomes boring when you spend like 3 hours in it, so yeah. And same goes to school too.

Well, I'm pretty much out of things to say, guess I'll get some pictures of Pluto in honor of its er... "dismissal"?

(Just learned that Pluto was actually named by an 11 yrs. old girl in Oxford, England named Venetia Burney)

~~~~
Looking From: Planet Pluto
Feeling: bored
Listening to: Full Moon wo Sagashite~Myself

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Thursday, December 06, 2007 at 4:05:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)