| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Can the Mermaids Really Grant Wishes?

Monday, December 03, 2007


Went on Prose-n-poetry.Com for more Sailor Moon pictures today, and I conclude that: the "Three Lights" or the Starlights actually look way more feminine in the manga, and in either identity. The reason I've always and still considered the "Three Lights" as males is not only because the animation people made them each a male body to fit in, but they looked even masculine in their supposed female Starlight form. Guess it can be blamed on the animations, but I don't look at Usagi or Minako on the screen and yell out, "Oh look! That's a boy!" Well, I've proven my point.
Picture proofs:


Went to the library page just now. I'm No. 94 on hold of the fifth Harry Potter movie. Guess I'll have to buy my own copy. *sigh* And they finally updated the web pages for the Mermaid Melody manga, now the page for the seventh volume is up. However, I can't hold it yet, guess I'll have to wait a bit longer...I already knew what happened though, like how Lucia is going to be the next Aqua Regina...

And no, they haven't ordered the eighteenth Fruits Basket yet...I really want to know what happened! I did read the "summary" on the cover page, except that doesn't help me at all but to increase the level of my curiosity. And not to mention that I just got recommended more manga today in Pre-Cal. How can I resist the urge?

That's basically what's new for now...wait, I also discovered one of my friends from Facebook has the coolest and all sorts of song collection! I'm listening to the Mermaid Melody playlist she got just now :)

~~~~
Looking From: Land of Happiness
Feeling: bouncy
Listening to: The Important Treasure Box (Mermaid Melody first ending theme)

Labels: , , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Monday, December 03, 2007 at 4:56:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)