Sunday, December 02, 2007
Apparently I have 5 minutes to make a post, I don't really think that's possible, but whatever. Anyway, I finished my Buddhism project! Well, not the printing and copying part, but that is like 5 clicks away :) So I have to shrink everything to fit the whole thing into 2 pages. There are just so much to put on there, especially if you are looking at the Wikipedia entry on Buddhism! (Not to mention the fact that they even got a series on Buddhism and every single religion!) Well, at least I did what the grade sheet told me, (wait, did I? I only looked at the the assignment sheet, but not the rubric) I had most of the major facts (like the origin about Buddha, the Three Jewels, Four Noble Truths, and Eighthold Path etc...), did the diffusion and the cultural landscape. Hopefully I can get a good grade on it.Honestly, I think dad's right. I do spend WAY too much time on this subject. Not that I don't like Human Geography, but I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to major in Geography. So, I really should spend more time on subjects like Chemistry if I want to focus more on my major...Well, it's AP, what can you do about it?
Still, need to read more on Things Fall Apart, and haven't find it interesting yet. And still pretty bored about the story plot, honestly I even like my fan fictions better. There are loads of drama if I need any! :) Well, ff.n is a great place to read! And it seems like that I can never finish my fiction and post it on the net! Or can I?
I just realized how much pack of notecard I'm going to need in order to finish the terms for Human Geography! (and yes, it's ALWAYS about that subject!) I think I'm running low on the supplies lately...
Still need to find more screenshots on Full Moon wo Sagashite, or at least I should figure out how to take a screenshot...(since I never know how) It would be MUCH easier if I know, since I have like all the anime episodes on file somewhere. Yeah, got to look that up.
Uh-oh, three more minutes, I'm running out of time if I need to check the library page and see how much I owe them!
~~~~
Looking From: Study, with dead silence surrounding me
Feeling: rushed
Listening to: nothing for once
Labels: busy, full moon o sagashite, school