| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Artemis and Apollo

Wednesday, December 12, 2007


I changed afternoon location, now I switched a library. (Yeah, it's still a library) I hated the idea at first, but now I realized that it's a nice idea after all. I mean, I get to save a bus fare, get to check out books, have a limited online time so I can actually get some other work done, and I no longer have to walk to the parking place anymore. :) So I guess this is sweet, well except the part where I can't print here. It close on Friday though, so I have to go to the old library either by bus or I could get pick-ups from Dad. *YES! Pick ups!*

I'm getting depressed lately, and it's going to be the holidays like in two weeks. It doesn't even feel like Christmas at all. *sigh* Where is my Christmas spirit? I guess I'll have to find some next week, after the tests. You just can't get cheerful when you know that you have semester finals next week, and not to mention that I'm not prepared at all...

I have to finish two artworks by Friday, which is like 2 more days. This is so rushed, and it's so hard to shade with color pencils. That's why I just checked out a few guides to help me :) Hopefully they'll help me on that... Gosh, everything is so rushed lately!

I decided to ditch the time to review for an important Chemistry test last night in order to finish all my Sailor V manga. Well, the test turned out to be really easy. (like I thought) And I got so depressed from reading Sailor V, mainly because that I'm so obsessed with fictional characters. And the worst thing is, well, I already said it, I'm too obsessed with fictional characters that it lead me to totally fall for Kaitou Ace. Agh!!! WHY? And I'm so depressed at the ending... But still, I admire Naoko-senshi's storytelling ability. :) and her great artwork too.

I had to finish my picture hunting yesterday, since I got so many images. Now my hard drive is on a serious danger of running out of space, mainly due to my obsession with anime and manga. I have like loads of complex folders for each of the anime/manga that I became obsessed with. (minus Fruits Basket, I realized that making that folder is going to force me to invade other's hard drive, which I'm forbidden to do so...) And now I'm downloading more and more manga since I found the source...*sigh* Time for a new computer...

I'm writing again since I haven't touched my "Fiction" folder in a long time. :) I'm not sure about fan fiction yet. Not really in the spirit of think up more ideas about my favorite anime, but maybe I should continue the fan fiction I started already. Well, the new fiction is related to cherry blossoms, and friendship, and Sailor V...(I just knew what my friends will say...)

Didn't go to the usual study group today, I have to spend more time on the other subjects too. I feel like that I'm spending like 10 out of the 12 hours that I'm awake on Human Geography and zero on the other five subjects. And I have a Pre-cal test on Friday, and for the first time ever, I need to do more practice on those stupid Logarithmic question. Ugh, I never expected that I actually need time on Pre-cal...

As for Astronomy, read more on the Galaxies today, esp. about Andromeda and the Milky Way. Oh, and I realized that Sagittarius A-Star is really Sagittarius A*, and it's part of Sagittarius A (Why is it a radio source? Need to read more on that) belong to the Sagittarius constellation. It's at the core of the Milky Way Galaxy and it's said to be a super massive black hole. It sounds really interesting, and I need to learn more on that. I don't really think that I live in a good location to view the stars since I can see barely an stars on a clear night from my house. Maybe I should go outside though... Oh well, I'll keep trying to see Venus on a crescent moon night...

Oh, job on fixing the typos on the latest entries is done.

9 more days until I can watch anime again, and read all my manga, and play all my video games. Except these days seem to be so LONG... *sigh*

~~~~
Looking from: Titania, largest moon of Uranus
Feeling: bored
Listening to: Full Moon wo Sagashite~Myself

Labels: , , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 3:46:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)