| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Andromeda and the Milky Way...

Sunday, December 09, 2007


Guess I'm early today, planned to sleep in a little more, then the mom woke me… Guess I'm home alone again, I actually enjoy that. After all, I can do whatever I want, like playing the anime song so loud that I swear all my neighbor could hear it if they are outside…;)

Finished all the 18 volumes of Sailor Moon manga yesterday, can't believe that I'm so late. I started watching the anime since first grade, and now I'm just finishing the manga? Well, it's very different from the anime though. I like elements of both the anime and the manga. The manga contained an even larger cast than the anime, esp. in the Stars Arc. But that only give the characters a very minor role. The Starlights and the Sailor Animamates only have a few appearances. Although I did like the idea how the Sailor Animamates was related to some special characters introduced before, such as the cats, and Phobos and Deimos.

Well, in summary, the first arc was pretty awesome, esp. with the “grand” entrance of Sailor Venus. And Ami is a way better dresser in the manga than in the anime, I'm really happy about that. :) The second arc was ok; it wasn't my fav in the anime either, although I did like the meeting between Sailor Moon and Neo-Queen Serenity toward the end of the arc. It was actually pretty touching. Then the Infinity Arc (third arc) gets better with the entrance of the three outer solar system senshi. I like the explanation of why they were hidden and how they already know about their talismans. Although I really liked the idea that the Witches 5 are scientists instead of students in Mugen Academy, and Kaolinite shouldn't have such an expanded show in my own opinion. I really like how the arc ended though, seemed better than the anime… and I like the manga Uranus way better than the anime Uranus. Now Dream arc, it was my least favorite season in the anime, and I'm afraid that it's still on the bottom list for the manga as well… I do like the sparkles between Chibi Moon and Helios, so cute :) and I love the Sailor Asteroid for some odd reason! :):):) Ok, finally I reached here, the Stars season. Like I said earlier, this season has way too many casts and everybody gets a little role instead. Well, I did like the two sisters who are guardians of river of lost memories and river of memories (Lethe and Mnemosyne), such pretty artworks from Naoko-senshi :) Overall, the story flows so well that you basically can't see where the arc ends or begins unless you already know (which is my case :)), and it has great artworks, really good ones, I like the covers especially:).

That was a lot explaining about my accomplishment last night, yeah I'm WAY too obsessed… Well, I'm starting on the Full Moon wo Sagashite manga too, so far everything is pretty much the same with the anime, then again, I'm only on volume 1…

Going on picture hunting with this computer again, yeah it jams so often that I just want to rip this computer apart. It used to work very well through… *sigh* Still have so much to do, work is always endless. I'm still going to give a try on the picture hunting though.

Need to learn more about astronomy today, I think maybe my major is going to be IT or Astronomy instead of something in the medical field…maybe I'll minor in that.

I'm getting sleepy again, and it's only 10:26AM…Seriously, there are just way too many dogs around here, I just saw five dogs running around the circle…

Looking From: study…counting the number of dogs
Feeling: gloomy
Listening to: Alone at Midnight (Sailor Moon)

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Sunday, December 09, 2007 at 10:31:00 AM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)