Wednesday, December 05, 2007
I can't believe that I'm actually allowed to come to the "lab" on a school night! Today is like the best day ever... and not to mention that I've got a laser color printer here :) ;) Well, I'm mainly here to download all my Sailor Moon manga, and I plan to have the Full Moon wo Sagashite manga all downloaded as well :) Then I could actually start reading them! *happy*Well, I'm still doing my homework at the same time. Just finished all my French, working on the test correction for the last Human Geo exam. Ok, bad news for me, my 1 GB USB had just been filled by all the volumes of Sailor Moon manga I downloaded. I'm trying to find an empty CD to put them in. What's annoying is that my dad's "genius" workmate just decided to put all the written CD and the to-be-written CD together! Finally, after putting like freaking 10 CD in, I found an empty one at last! Hoo-ray for me!
Ok, now concentrating on my test correction!
Just finished downloading all the Sailor Moon manga, that was a lot! Trying to find the Full Moon wo Sagashite manga now, it's a little more complicated than I thought it would be, I wonder if I'm going to run into trouble and have to read the entire thing online. Then I wouldn't be very happy about that...*grumbles*
Agh! it's 10:17PM already! I'm sleepy, but I haven't finish my homework yet. Plus dad's got some good results from the latest experiment update, so guess we are not leaving until 11PM. I was planning on going to sleep early tonight, well guess not then. *sigh*
So sleepy, and grumpy too...
~~~~
Looking from: The lab
Feeling: Grumpy
Listening to: whatever I have on my MP3 Player
Labels: full moon o sagashite, manga, Sailor Moon, school