Thursday, December 27, 2007
The computer is working properly today. *clap hands* Christmas break is just so relaxing after all the hard work. Haven't been online for a few days, but now I'm back! Finally finished both Crossroad and Full Moon wo Sagashite series, I feel so accomplished.I still need to reread the last two volumes of Full Moon though, since I just scanned the picture and didn't really pay attention to the plot. Now I'm running out of manga to read. Well, I still have 2 volumes of W Juliet to finish.Then I have to go manga hunting again...*sigh* Crossroad is really cool manga. The first several volumes aren't as exciting as other stories, but it gets better later, both the art and the plot.I really love the drama in the story. Although it's a little disappointing that Kajistu didn't end up with her teacher. Mitsuki-senshi had such a good chemistry built up for those two. Well, it wasn't surprising though for her to end up with her "step-brother", since this was implied on like the very first page of the manga. It's a great story though. :)
As for Full Moon, the ending just completely disappointed me, I like the anime ending way better. I mean, what's the point of 5 volumes of excellent plot built up just to prove the fact that there is a dead soul creeping around Mistuki all the time just for her to see the shinigamis? And the entire last volume just had a huge gap with the previous volume. It was such a great story before volume 7, but the ending just completely killed the mood . The artwork was great though, and the plot (before volume7) was also excellent. I like some of the plot that the anime didn't have, like Meroko and Izumi's past. I was so happy that Izumi-kun wasn't the bad guy in the manga:D, he was like my fav. character in both the manga and the anime. It's sad that Mystia didn't appear in the anime, she was my absolute favorite, being the death master and all. Oh, and it was so good to see Meroko and Izumi together in the end:D
Reread the entire Sailor V and Sailor Moon Dreams arc again, mainly for collecting pictures from those two stories. I feel so sad for Ace and Venus, again. I really like the idea how Adonis/Ace was once a low foot soldier borrowed to fight for Earth and fell in love with his princess. But why does he has to be a demon? It makes me so sad that they can't be together. *sigh* Guess my next fiction is going to dedicate on them. And as for Sailor Moon dreams arc, it really gives me a good impression of Chibi-usa. I don't think she's that annoying anymore, at least no pink cuteness. (Ugh, the anime) And I think she makes a good pair with Helios, (sort of) but the "prince on his white horse" part really sounds cheesy. *laugh*
I do spent too much of my time on reading manga, that's why I need more. Need manga hunting!
~~~~
Looking from: the Manga world
Feeling: accomplished
Listening to: Playlist 24
Labels: manga