| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Will My Feeling Reach Him Riding on the Wind of the Aurora?

Friday, November 30, 2007


It's still a little uncomfortable as I'm posting the second entry of the day on this new blog. After all everything IS new, yet it has its wonderful features that I'm voting to keep it instead of the Livejournal...Yes, Livejournal seems to have more features on the layout part, and also Journal features. However, it became to limited for the user. Unless you pay, there is just no way to edit the layout or style a bit like your own. Unlike this blog here, thankfully, I can actually fully access the HTML here :). Well, guess I'll be on here for some times. Well, Google sure is advanced enough for me to use yet another feature of its.

Life is crazy here this week, the end of the month of November seems to have some grudge with us. There are just endless of work. *sigh* C'est la vie. Yet, the weekend seems to be a relieve for me. Yes, it'll have more work than usual, even workdays. But at least I can have my own schedule for two day. This is a complete case of chaos. Well, still have to live through it.

The friend network isn't doing any good either. I guess you just can't stop people from changing. Well, we do determine which friends to make out there in the world, but still they won't stay forever, or will they? It's just sad to see a close friend drift away from the "goody goody" to a member of the "annoying gang" (who I shall not name here, not that this person will ever come read this. Well, the world is VERY small sometimes, anyone could stumble on this page...). I guess who to make friends is an interesting yet complicated story.

Maybe it's just me, or I got too obsessed with the fictional world, or too alone, or maybe everyone else is like this too, anyway, sometimes you just feel so alone in this world. You are surrounded by friends who you don't really know nor do they know you. You do things for nothing, and you just don't feel belonged. Well, this is insane, or is it?

I have no idea how I got so thoughtful tonight. Also I do know that I have a religion project to do and it's due on Tues. and I have to make 25 copies of it from who-knows-where. Agh! I got enough problem in the world that could totally drive me insane. Yet, I'm still here, not insane yet...

I have no idea where this is leading, all I know is that I can't watch any anime since I got someone sitting beside me that would be the best not to let this person know that I'm VERY obsessed with anime. So yeah...

This is getting boring, and I did typed a lot already. I'm very proud of typing skills, I think it could match up to Mr. S. Or maybe not, since my rate of making a mistake is so high that I basically need to erase and correct every 20 sec. *sigh*

Uh-oh, there is someone bugging me!!! *Yelling out loud: WHY DOES THIS PERSON HAVE TO FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE???* Well, I'm going to email off this address to my friend that is 4,000 miles away. Happy Holidays! :)

~~~~
Looking From: Antarctic Ocean
Feeling: full
Listening to: Breaking Free (Hight School Musical)

Labels: , , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Friday, November 30, 2007 at 7:28:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)