| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

When the snow melts, what comes next?

Wednesday, November 21, 2007


I would say that free verse was the only “poem-looking thing” that ever showed a bit of my true feeling. It sounds pathetic, yet it’s so true. I was reading an old Sailor Moon fiction at night, (it’s called "Lemon Lime" , I’ll find it on Fanfition.net) the words triggered me so much. I never actually paid much attention to this short work before. *sigh* We do miss loads of things I suppose.

Anyway, didn’t mean to get emotional all over again…It was pretty boring again at home, did loads of design sketching. I was proud of my work, so I decided to scan them. And here they are on the bottom. J
I also corrected lots of typos on this page, on a printed-out version though. Don’t know how much this computer can take it though, guess I’ll have make a run to Dad’s lab again… (What a bother!)

Well, that’s basically my day, too boring. Well, tomorrow is Thanksgiving, time flies…

(Themes: Strips; Curly & Lacey; and Floral)



~~~~
Looking From~:Study...staring into the wood
Feeling~:peaceful
Listening to~:Becoming Sweethearts Cannot Happen But... (Sailor Moon)

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 at 4:50:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)