| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Violin or Piano...which sounds sadder?

Tuesday, November 27, 2007


So here I am at the library for the regular Tuesday Mock Trial meeting, and my life is still miserable. Why did Tuesday make war with me?????

It’s IMPOSSIBLE to concentrate here with random strangers walking around and everything…

I have 17 more minutes on this computer, so considering that I think I better finish this entry… lurked around Wikipedia and this website again. Every single time I felt bored staying here, guess this library is just a bit boring…

So much homework, I think my teachers found great tendency at torturing their students *sigh*

~~~~
Looking From~:Green Hills Public Library
Feeling~:cold
Listening to~:Full Moon o Sagashite~New Future

Labels:



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 at 4:30:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)