Wednesday, November 21, 2007
I wanna cry,except no tears would come out.
Emotion triggers me so much,
so bad that I wanna go out and search for a Full Moon.
I miss the one that's far away,
yet I don't know how to reach him.
Even though we are galaxies apart,
I'm sure my feeling will reach you...
One day
Fate will release both of us
and grant this pair of Star-crossed lovers...
Until then I'll dream
Everyday, Every moment...
Looking up and stare at the starsI see you
that unreadable expression
that heart full of empathy...
O, shiny silver stars
Will you send my feeling?
I'm sure that one day
Fate will release us
so we could sing
under the waving dandelions again
again and again
O, bright full moon
Will these feelings reach him?
I'm sure that it will
Fate will grant this pair of star-crossed lovers
Although galaxies apart
our feelings last for eternity
May one day, fate release us...
I won't say that's a poem, nor does it sounds like a song, but I guess these free verses help me to ease all the emotions built up in the past few hours, for some reason maybe I should have stayed with the French subs, after all, it's not like that I could understand much in that language (esp. the emotional parts). Then again, I enjoyed it. Partly was because how Mitsuki was so SLOW at realizing Takuto's feelings... (Er, after all, I still sound like Izumi *shake head*) I guess now I had returned to my normal senses, I would rather go do some research instead...
~~~~
Looking From~:The Garden of Eden, 2772
Feeling~:thoughtful
Listening to~:Beautiful Wish (from Mermaid Melody)
Labels: free verse, full moon o sagashite