| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

O Romeo, Romeo, Wherefore art thou Romeo?

Sunday, November 25, 2007


It’s funny how I would scream at myself about not finishing all of my homework at the last day of every break, including this one. This is so typical, yet I enjoy being lazy. Well, if that makes any sense at all… anyway, still got so many Human Geography note cards to make. Dad thinks the teacher has probably gone insane, I totally agree. *sigh* Why did I get so behind?
Ack, I’m just going to forget that for a moment, watched
She’s the Man yesterday, reminded me so much of Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night. Now I’m getting all Shakespeare crazy again…
Uh-oh, so late again!!!! But I did enjoy whoever that put up all the pictures on the
Full Moon o Sagashite page :)
~~~~
Looking From: study, behind mom's yelling
Feeling: amused
Listening to: MP3 player

Labels: , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Sunday, November 25, 2007 at 7:21:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)