Friday, November 23, 2007
So another thanksgiving passed, nothing that special. (Well except I got another MP3 player! *smile* Happy) Life is still boring, and loads of time is wasted, as always. Still behind on my studies, guess now I really have to work had if want some three-digit numbers as my final nine-week grade. *sigh* Read the SM fanfics again, I’m still depressed whenever I read *Glowing Stars*, except I didn’t get teary this time… I don’t really know what I’m really talking about. Anyway, did another sketch yesterday, I think I need more ideas now. Well, two more days until busy again, don’t think I’ll have much more spare time. I need to improve my typing more, well I think I’m fast enough (not that fast on this computer, but nobody can get fast on this computer…), need more accuracy though.
Wanna watch some anime just now; Full Moon is a bit too emotional though…Oh strike that, whatever anime is good now…
Theme: Bows

~~~~
Looking From~:study, behing the noises of all the thanksgiving dinner
Feeling~:blank
Listening to~:Singing Mountain (from some anime)
Feeling~:blank
Listening to~:Singing Mountain (from some anime)
Labels: anime, rants, thanksgiving