| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Author

Saturday, January 01, 2000


Blogger Profile

The Chart

Called: Mel-Lyn
Other aliases: Aria, Ouranwind, Searchingwhy, Ariesxleo
Full pen name: Melody-Lyn Ashville
Gender: F
Occupation: Student
Speaks: English, Mandarin, French about almost college 3rd level, Japanese phrases learned from anime
Located at: USAland mostly

Some words


Well, in a nutshell, I'm just a spontaneous student who hails from south US and born in the far East(China), but with quirky tastes that somehow worked together. I kill time by watching anime and reading manga, and take inspirations from them. (I've watched/read a ton that I don't bother to make lists now, even my MAL is poorly updated.) I write fictions for fun, and love love to design, hence I draw a lot. I used to play the violin, but that has been sitting there for a while now that I doubt I can make anything besides some sketchy sounds without hard retuning. I admit that I enjoyed a lot of my school readings, and had once lived my days by reading Harry Potter. But that is the good ole past.

Let's see, what else, music taste-wise, I'd listen to anything in 5 languages(what I speak plus some Korean). I'd pick up any movie that's comedy, love romantic ones, of course. Chick-flicks are good, but sci-fic stuff are also loved a lot. I don't spend much time gaming anymore, though I would like to play the newest Final Fantasy if I ever have the time.

Well, amidst of all the ramblings, there's one thing that's worth knowing: My imaginations often get me in trouble and I'm never up to any good. =)
Oh, and I love satire.



|Last Updated: March 21, 2010|
About the site? About
There's the old About me portion in that old about page: Crescendo

Labels:



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Saturday, January 01, 2000 at 12:02:00 PM |

Comments