| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

About

Saturday, January 01, 2000


 

Some sort of Site History

.melodywind started just like any other blog, when I suddenly got the idea to get a blogspot after getting tired of locking entries on livejournal and complaints/comments/mumblings from friends who couldn't see my entries, or something like that. I've been actively on here for the year 2008 and half of 2009, while I have been lured to check out wordpress for the other half of the year. (A pretty fun and tiring experience, for which details I will not really babble here) And in the spring of 2010, in a project to clean out my online accounts/presence/identity, I moved back here with a brand new layout and reorganized a lot of the pages and purpose of this blog. What you are seeing now is the progress of this revamp.

.melodywind?

Melody Wind was an old pen name, in fact, my currently pen-name is simply a revamp from that. And since I've been changing this blog's title and subtitle for several times now, it's rather easy to just refer it by its URL, .melodywind.

Metamorphosis

Metamorphosis (n.) A transformation

The blog title is somewhat like my daily life, for which it never remains the same after each day. And since each new experience narrated here is a transformation, this blog is, to sum it up, chapters of transformations.

Other Functions

Well besides that it is my ranting heaven, this place is somewhat a showcase of my designs. (though the blogging codes of Blogger often screw them up =_=) There's a fanlisting page, even though I don't really bother to join fanlistings anymore these days. I might use it for something else in the future, but as of now, it's still my rambling paradise. =)


|Last updated: March 21, 2010|
Old About page: Crescendo

Labels:



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Saturday, January 01, 2000 at 12:00:00 AM |

Comments