| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Sakura Kiss - Joint Fanlisting

Monday, March 23, 1992


I never really expected myself to join a whole bunch of fanlistings, but I did. And with the crowded sidebar, I had to move some stuff to special pages. So guess the fanlisting displays got to have its own page =)
So here they are, not really in order though. I just put them up whenever I joined a whole bunch of them... but they're all of my latest anime/manga obsessions...

------------------------------------------

---
Mitsuketa
Romantic Comedy
Stimulating Symmetry
Everything to Gain
----
Insightful
----
Inscrutable
----
Mysterious Play
Relatively Normal
----
Leather and Lace
----
Priceless
----
Shinjiru Kokoro
----
Lost Wings
----
Bloody Rose
NOT your usual prince


----
Mirror Glass
----
Mamoru
----
Encore
----
Pure Blood
----
Magical
----
Amazing Grace
----
Empathy
----
Shining Knight
----
Picture Perfect
We Bleed, We Care

----
My Juliet
----
Butterfly!
----
Puu!

----------------------------------------------
Last Updated: July 29th, 2008

Labels:



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Monday, March 23, 1992 at 4:14:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)