Monday, March 23, 1992
The usual sitely page I guess. I used to use the pre-made blogger template while only adding a different header... so this page was never really the credit page... but ever since version 6.0 (or maybe 5.0 too), I've been making the entire blog layout from "raws". So guess that's when this page actually counts as a credit page... though I always credit on the sidebar...
- Wind
~~~~ Layout Credit:
& Designed by: Wind
& Images from: For Richer or Poorer
& Fonts: Lycentia SM Graphics
& Brushes: Celestial Stars
& Brushes: Aethereality
& Brushes: Deadeyes Star
& Brushes: KarmaKaze Designs
&Coding Reference: Afluence Designs
~~~~ Avatar Credit:
& Daydream Graphics
& Celestial Star
& For Richer or Poorer Forum (Ouran High School Host Club avatars)
& Azure Icons (Vampire Knight avatars)
& Un Mode Magique - Matsuri Hino (French)
& The Marchen Prince (LJ Community)
Labels: blog