Monday, March 23, 1992
This page emerged from a small block on my newest versions of the blog layout. So instead of deleting all the previous messages, I was like, why not add an update pages to this blog... So here it is: presenting Blaze, where all the site-related updates go! ^_^
- Wind
------------------------------------------------------------
-->> Updated: December 26th, 2008
Honestly, I have no idea whether I want to bash three-column or declare my success in mastery. But still... just a word of relief. Whew! I have come this far. Well, what you are viewing is Version 10.0 of Tempest. Yep, another name change. As for why, here's the explanation: 1992 is a year, more precisely the year I was born; Tempest, of course inspired from Shakespeare's play, somehow is a correct word for my life, or what I actually wanted my life to be, in a good way of course; and finally Blvd, it's pretty much how people name the widest street, so that's how I wanted the road of my life be. Put them together, I just got the street name of my life. ^_^
And now, I'll disect this layout. It's a typical three column, Chinese New Year themed, red-black color theme of course, and the structure is... well, see for yourself. I picked three-column again this time is mainly because of the merging. So this way, the blog section is clearly listed on the left side, while the portfolio section on the other. (Of course it gives more room too. ^^) So... now the usual display-
bold italic underline
this is a blockquote... here's a fav. quote:
"The heart does things for reasons that even reasons do not understand."
This is a list:
- alpha
- beta
- gamma
- delta
- omega
And that's pretty much all I have to say. ^^
------------------------------------------------------------
-->> Updated: November 06th, 2008
Surprise, surprise! I remembered to update... revamped the About, Layout, Desktop 365, and obviously this page. I'm srsly thinking about merging RT and this blog together since then I can actually remember to update my portfolio section instead of just leaving it hanging there, plus it's one less layout to worry about. ^^ Hmm... sounds like a plan to me, I'll go form some ideas till the next update. ^^
*off to do research... and homework obviously*
------------------------------------------------------------
-->> Updated: November 05th, 2008
Finally found some free time during this election break, very exciting. ^^ I had hoped to make Version 8.0 a major improvement for Rainy Concerto, but perhaps the result is a bit disappointing. Well, there're lots of new elements added in though, such as the new style of header, and random icon selections for the comment box. ^^ So I'm still researching, and of course, if you have any new ideas for me, feel free to drop me a note anywhere on this blog. And they don't even have to well-thought material good enough for research papers, just an idea would be cool. ^^
Well, on with the layout itself--
color theme: primary colors plus classical white & black
images: stationery and coffee cups, dedicated to my pretty stationery collection
inspiration: ah... no idea where it exactly came from, but it's been in my head for a few days ^^... seems like that I do it all the time since ideas for version 10.0 are already forming. ^^;;;
bold italic underline
this is a blockquote... here's my fav. quote:
"The heart does things for reasons that even reasons do not understand."
This is a list:
- alpha
- beta
- gamma
- delta
- omega
And that's pretty much all I have to say... I think... and of course, this and any further updates goes on the "updates" section also. ^^
------------------------------------------------------------
-->> Updated: September 07th, 2008
Time for yet another layout update of Rainy Concerto, and the title changed again. It was mentioned in a few entries back that "Ouran Chronicle" was specifically for the newspaper theme of version 7.0 And since version 9.0 is a simple layout with this classical feeling,I decided on this rather melodic title. And I was rather out of manga spirit these days, I preferred a non-manga related layout and titles. ^^;
About the layout, it took several days to think of a good idea since version 7.0 was so liked by me. And my first idea was rather complicated, and since I ran out of time, I decided on this simple design and reverted back to two columns. As for why there isn't a version 8.0, that's probably going to be a surprise, since I'll be working extra hard to find time for my complicated version 8.0... or I hope it will turn out to be what I originally intended. ^^; So that's why version 9.0 came out before version 8.0, and I actually liked this classical feeling brown-red color theme. Perhaps I'll use it more often. ^^
------------------------------------------------------------
-->> Updated: July 07th, 2008
Finally I got time to work on version 7.o... and I changed the name, droped the "Wind" part mainly because I use it more like a name than a blog title... and "Ouran Chronicle" isn't that bad. And now that I think of it, I borrowed every part of it from one of my favorite manga series... and even the subtitle "Seeking the Elysion Dream" has something borrowed too. -.-'
Well, about the layout, I'm pretty proud of it since I drew the original design on a piece of paper and finished in half a day. ^^ [Guess I CAN work on a layout pretty fast if I KNOW what I'm doing ^^] And with layout of Refelcted Truth, I'm pretty busy these days trying to get Blogger stop screwing up on me... -.-'
As for some description of the layout: Um, obviously it's a TRC layout... and the color theme is black-white-purple. I have no idea why purple, but it just looks nice. ^^ Oh, and if anyone is curious... the text on top of the avatar says: "really, I don't get how Sakura is choosing" ^_~
Alright, revamping About, Layouts, and the Personal Link pages, added Tagboard and Affliation pages. They're all at their respectful pages...too lazy to link...
- Wind on 07.07.08
------------------------------------------------------------
-->> Updated: May 29th, 2008
Well, there's this page, so that's an update itself. And I also worked on the About Me page yesterday, so now it's a special page and no longer linked to my profile... since I figured that there's the profile section on the sidebar anyway. Not a big update... but there's some ^_~
- Wind
------------------------------------------------------------
-->> Updated: May 24th, 2008
I know it's so soon for a new layout update, but I'm too impatient to wait any longer. Plus, I'm bored to death these days with no new manga chapters... This is the first design that I have to put together from "raws", and I liked how it looked. ^_^ Esp. the Ouran images! I promised myself for an Ouran dedication, so here it is: Presenting "World Stage"! ^_~
- Wind
------------------------------------------------------------
-->> Updated: May 09th, 2008
Presenting version 5.0 of Ouran Wind, this version was originally a pre-made web layout I downloaded from FrozenRain.Net. I really loved the design of the layout and
wanted to dedicate it to my then favorite manga series, Meru Peri, by Matsuri Hino. The credit of this layout, of course, goes to the links on the credit section. However, I recoded the entire layout into a Blogger template. So hope this new look will suit Ouran Wind. I've tested this in both IE and Firefox, but if it still looks weird in your brower, please let me know via email. Thanks! =)
Note: All navigation broken links have been fixed, and the tags section are also working. =)
- Wind
------------------------------------------------------------
Labels: blog